Leidos is seeking a candidate with broad - based computer skills to collaborate with Navy nuclear power trainers, subject matter experts, and instructional designers to transform Navy-developed computer-based nuclear power training curriculum from ideas and concepts to functional desktop applications. These applications are used in a self-paced learning environment by Navy nuclear powerplant operator trainees. Primary Responsibilities
Leidos is seeking an eLearner Designer/Developer to support the U.S Navy's Nuclear Propulsion Training program. This position will:
- Assist in the coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of day-to day progress towards training objectives and deliveries.
- Create supporting training materials and media to enhance training usability.
- Partner with Navy Nuclear Propulsion customer to author, design and develop computer-based learning content and/or blended learning solutions.
- Plan and develop interactivity through interaction with SMEs.
- Monitor customer feedback and identify potential enhancements to guided study modules.
- Develop and implement computer-based learning practices that reflect commitment to high quality standard through the use of technology and managed through a consistent approach across the development team.
External Referral EligibleQualifications:Basic Qualifications
- Minimum Associates Degree and 4 years of directly related experience.
- Active DoD Secret level security clearance with ability to obtain a DoE-L clearance.
- Working knowledge with eLearning software packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Flash, HTML5 or Adobe Animate experience.
- Experience recording and editing audio using programs such as Audacity.
- Solid network and media technology skills, including web development, related to course design and delivery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and content creation applications used in the development of instructional content.
- Computer proficiency with word processing, graphics programs and databases.
- Experience with SCORM and LMS implementation.
- Prior experience (3+ years) designing and developing web-based training for the military is a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.