Leidos is seeking a SharePoint Specialist to provide onsite management and support for SharePoint portal with over 100 diverse users at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. The duties include, but are not limited to:
- In accordance with existing guidance, assist customer with maintenance of SharePoint sites and subsites, including managing security groups, customized lists, libraries, pages, and complex workflows.
- Continuously educate users in SharePoint capabilities and best practices.
- Help portal users structure new SharePoint sites, and efficiently implement all site elements (libraries, lists, pages, etc.).
- Serve as a go-to expert for day-to-day SharePoint portal operation.
- Support SharePoint developer in producing architecture and design of SharePoint solutions based on the approved functional requirements; work with support team to refine solutions and assist with defining requirements and site architecture.
*External Referral Eligible
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- High school degree and 2+ years of experience using SharePoint Designer 2007 or 2010.
- 2+ years of experience capturing and documenting end-user requirements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development, analysis, and maintenance of complex custom workflows, calculated field formulas, and list/library forms and views.
- Ability to review functional and technical design documents and business process maps, provide feedback and propose refinements.
- Must be able to obtain MTA - Developer, Exam 98-375 within 6 months of hire date.
- 2+ years of experience using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Knowledge of web design principles and business process mapping.
- Ability to use elements of MS Visual Studio.
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop own skills and knowledge
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.