Leidos is seeking a Joint IO Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution SME to work at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI in order to be considered. The Joint Information Operations Warfare Center (JIOWC) assists the Joint Staff in improving Department of Defense ability to meet combatant command (CCMD) information-related requirements, improve development of information-related capabilities, and ensure operational integration and coherence across CCMD and other activities. The JIOWC provides strategic and trans-regional/operational intelligence expertise supporting the JIOWC mission areas of IO assessment, planning and execution, advocacy, and force development. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide advice in the application of information from the National Security Strategy, National Military Strategy, Global Employment of the Force, operation plans (OPLANs) and operation orders (OPORDs), warning orders (WARNORDs) and fragmentary orders (FRAGORDs), situation reports (SITREPs) and other operational reporting. Research, analyze, identify, evaluate and catalog potential intelligence and information sources supporting JIOWC/Joint Staff and CCMD IO efforts.
- Support writing and coordination of DOD/JIOWC Strategy/Proponent documents; modify documents with updates as they become available; review national and military strategies, plans, doctrine, policy, manuals, instructions, related intelligence budgets and assess for adequacy, redundancy, and/or problems, and recommend modifications to strategy/plans/policy/doctrine/manuals/ instructions/ budgets; and provide scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on IOII Working Group (WG) identified issues. The contractor shall support internal and external tasking associated with strategy, guidance, and plan development. Performance of this task shall not take place until a PPBE waiver is attained.
- Apply knowledge of CCMD, Service and IC manpower elements, readiness reporting (ie Defense Readiness Reporting System/Joint Training Integration Management System) to 1) to identify readiness/training proficiencies/deficiencies; 2) code intelligence billets designed to support IO planners at the CCMD and Services; and 3) Provide strategy recommendations to ensure assigned IOII positions are trained in accordance with IOII training continuum.
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1.
- 10 years’ experience and demonstrated knowledge of the planning, programming, budget, and execution process and how it relates to intelligence program objective memorandum (IPOM) and joint force management to include: Department of Defense and IC systems, organizations, and force structure data/processes that facilitate the identification/coding of billets, training, and education. (ref. PPBE, IPOM, Global Force Management, electronic joint manpower and personnel system – eJMAPS, DODI 3608.011, IO Career Force, CJCSM 1630.01, Joint IO Career Force, Service/Intelligence Community special experience identifiers and occupational codes).
- A minimum of a BA/BS in a relevant field of study or at least twelve 12 years of experience without a degree.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in standard intelligence search tools, analytic tools, and dissemination tools. Personnel must be able to demonstrate various analytical methodologies to support analysis.
- 8 years of experience, demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in at least two (2) of the following standard intelligence automation applications (TAC, CRATE, COLISEUM, INTELINK, I-SPACE, CIA Wire, Open Source Center, PALANTIR).
- 10 years of experience with Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES)/Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), Joint and Service operational and intelligence structures, the elements of the intelligence community (IC), and intelligence equipment capabilities and as necessary service manpower systems.
- 10 years of experience of the targeting cycle, Military Intelligence Database (MIDB), Computer Network Operations Database (CNODB), target audience analysis, and entity characteristics (ref: JP 3-60 and CJCSM 3370.01)
- 10 years of professional experience with the Information Operations Community, IC, Department of Defense, and the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Experience or familiarity includes how each views, supports, or conducts information environment analysis and integrates intelligence in support of information operations.
- 10 years of in-depth technical writing and editorial support in intelligence production. Strong background in product visualization options is a plus.
- MA/MS or doctorate is preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.