Leidos is seeking a Joint IO Violent Non-state Actors and Non-traditional Threat Intelligence SME to work at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI in order to be considered. The Joint Information Operations Warfare Center (JIOWC) assists the Joint Staff in improving Department of Defense ability to meet combatant command (CCMD) information-related requirements, improve development of information-related capabilities, and ensure operational integration and coherence across CCMD and other activities. The JIOWC provides strategic and trans-regional/operational intelligence expertise supporting the JIOWC mission areas of IO assessment, planning and execution, advocacy, and force development. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Violent Non-state Actors and nontraditional threat expertise in development and maintenance for a community of action used by intelligence professionals supporting JIOWC operational requirements.
- Support database maintenance of current Violent Non-state Actors and nontraditional threat situational awareness and intelligence (including open source intelligence) reports that affect National, CCMD, and JIOWC operational efforts based on the Commander’s Critical Information Requirements (CCIR).
- Support JIOWC Divisions in developing CCIRs for submission to the Director for approval (monthly). Advise appropriate entities of issues that trigger a CCIR.
- Provide support, when applicable, in the development of JIPOE to support JIOWC/Joint Staff or CCMD IO planning requirements. Develop tasks, methodologies and timelines for completing analysis. Visually represent these projects using common database applications, MS Office products, link analysis tools or through geospatial information systems to represent the physical, informational and cognitive dimensions of the IE and decision making processes (in accordance with JP 2-01.3 and the Joint Information Environment Analytic Construct). Perform nodal analysis and conduct intelligence support in accordance with CCMD IO objectives or requests for information/intelligence support.
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1.
- 15 years’ experience and demonstrated in-depth expertise in operations against Violent Non-state Actors and nontraditional threat analysis (terrorism and insurgencies). Experience in SIGINT and HUMINT operations, counterterrorism (CT) IO and assessment, Joint special operations, and man-hunting find-fix-finish-exploit-analyze targeting cycle. Knowledge of National Mission security situation, providing intelligence support to IO in support of National Level Contingency Force.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in standard intelligence search tools, analytic tools, and dissemination tools. Personnel must be able to demonstrate various analytical methodologies to support analysis.
- 8 years of experience, demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and expertise in at least two (2) of the following standard intelligence automation applications (TAC, CRATE, COLISEUM, INTELINK, I-SPACE, CIA Wire, Open Source Center, PALANTIR).
- 10 years of experience with Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES)/Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP), Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX), Joint and Service operational and intelligence structures, the elements of the intelligence community (IC), and intelligence equipment capabilities and as necessary service manpower systems.
- 10 years of experience of the targeting cycle, Military Intelligence Database (MIDB), Computer Network Operations Database (CNODB), target audience analysis, and entity characteristics (ref: JP 3-60 and CJCSM 3370.01)
- 10 years of professional experience with the Information Operations Community, IC, Department of Defense, and the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force. Experience or familiarity includes how each views, supports, or conducts information environment analysis and integrates intelligence in support of information operations.
- 10 years of in-depth technical writing and editorial support in intelligence production. Strong background in product visualization options is a plus.
- MA/MS or doctorate is preferred.
- Prefer graduates of the Joint IO planner’s course and CT analyst course; qualified in compartmented CT response procedures; familiar with insurgency and counter-insurgency warfare; instructor experience; Knowledgeable in Afghanistan/Pakistan / USAFRICOM AORs.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.