The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Knowledge Manager amp; Outreach Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
PRIMARY in RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist National Intelligence Manager (NIM) to implement integration strategies and plans to support NIM priorities and enable community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications and community outreach and engagement.
- Develop and help implement a strategic communication strategy and oversee knowledge management activities, including strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement.
- Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest; virtual community engagement on topics of NIM concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
- Develop, support, populate, assist inn monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and Communities of Interest (COI), and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
- Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with ODNI policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
- Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
- Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking. Meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
- 1 year working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and SharePoint designer experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups
- Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools and training capabilities
- Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.