The Transportation Solutions Group at Leidos is seeking a Subcontract Program Manager for a large software and hardware development / deployment program for Radar systems to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer.
The Subcontract Program Manager will be responsible for cost, technical, and schedule performance of subcontractor(s) on the program.
Employee will perform the following duties in this position:
- Develop and document requirements.
- Generate and modify Statements of Work.
- Assess engineering and subcontract changes.
- Conduct subcontractor/BOM risk analysis and overall risk management.
- Manage funding and subcontract modifications/purchase orders.
- Manage product development and production manufacturing.
- Lead the identification, analysis and resolution of all subcontractor issues.
- Support capture management process, proposals, change management, source selections, fact-finding, and negotiations.
- Work with procurement and other Subcontract Program Managers (SPM) to ensure compliance with small business contracting plan and prepare required reports to the government.
- Work with Sourcing ensure that all assigned subcontracts are managed in accordance with Leidos processes and procedures.
- Provide support for proposal captures within the aviation services business area.
Note: Position is located in Gaithersburg, MD with local travel to Washington, DC and surrounding areas.Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects. Basic qualifications:
- Project management and/or supplier performance management experience.
- Cost/technical analysis and assessment skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with customer and program office to achieve program success.
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques, and workstation tools
- Cost performance experience including earned value management.
- Experience leading development and manufacturing programs/teams
Knowledge of the following:
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Prime contract flow-downs
- Cost reimbursement subcontracts
- Time and material subcontracts
- Performance based subcontracting
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.