Are you ready for your next mission? Our Defense amp; Intelligence Group has a great opportunity available for a Project Scheduler to provide project support to US Army INSCOM IT Services program. The position will be based in Charlottesville, VA. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems
- Work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current
- Use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software
- Develop and or modify project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Maintain the overall Master Program /Project Schedule
- Link project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs)
- Provide hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives
- Maintain status on linkages and dependencies with related projects
- Facilitate weekly meetings.
- Provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints.
Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control).Qualifications:Basic Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI
- HSD or GED with 8 Years of relevant experience, OR Associate's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience, OR Bachelor's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience, OR Master's Degree with 2 Years of relevant experience, OR PhD.
- 2 years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or similar project scheduling software.
- Successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or similar project scheduling software course.
- IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP.
- ITIL certification, Scrum Master certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.