Leidos has an opportunity for a Client Systems Administrator at Hurlburt Field, FL. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The selected candidate will assist the customer in all aspects of systems administration on NIPR, SIPR and JWICS, including: Configuring workstations and laptops, troubleshooting hardware issues, software issues and peripheral device issues, submit Remedy tickets and regularly monitor Remedy ticket status/updates. This selected candidate will also perform duties as the ISSO, ITEC, and CSL. Candidate will be responsible for managing others and will also develop complex solutions for cyber security.Qualifications:
- 12+ years of related experience.
- CompITA Security+
- TS/SCI security clearance is required on day 1.
- Experience with Windows Server and SQL Server
- Work independently, make timely assessments and implement corrective security measures on both unclassified and classified government systems.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations leveraging an ability to distinguish between different types of issues while selecting the appropriate solution.
- Microsoft Desktop Support
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional experience beyond 12 years
*External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.