The Advanced Solutions Group’s (ASG) High Resolution ISR Systems Division has an opening for a Property Coordinator in our Alexandria, Virginia office.The successful candidate will:
- interpret contract clauses, Statements of Work and company policies and procedures and to execute requirements with minimal supervision.
- act as the Division’s primary point-of-contact for reporting transactions involving managed property with the assigned corporate Government Property Manager.
- assess anomalies and deviations from processes and procedures, recommend corrective measures and manage corrective actions to closure.
- assist the Business and Finance Manager in implementing business process changes affecting cross-functional groups.
- review contract awards and modifications and compile property-related information and requirements into written guidance for the logistics team.
- assist in developing performance metrics, Standard Operating Procedures and QRC guides.
- oversight of property control activities to ensure continuous accountability of government and company property in accordance with governing regulations and policies
- assisting the logistics team in resolving equipment configuration questions and ensuring parent/child relationships are accurately reflected on the property record
- monitoring the Division’s purchasing, inventory control system and property records to ensure they accurately reflect inventory transactions, movement and relief of stewardship.
- performing quality control checks of purchasing and property records to ensure required data fields are accurate and complete and that supporting documentation has been recorded and uploaded to corporate enterprise systems.
- planning and conducting internal audits and supporting external corporate or Government property audits.
- monitoring contract period-of-performance end dates and coordinating transfer requests, disposition requests and close-out activities with the Program Manager and corporate Government Property Manager.
- participating in Gemba walks, risks assessments and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- preparing reports for Division management and Government customers.
Occasional travel will be required to perform physical inventories and audits at CONUS and OCONUS locations. Qualifications:
- Prior corporate experience managing Government property using a compliant inventory system
- Experience in interpreting and complying with FAR Part 45 and 52.245-1 requirements
- Experience in the ten life cycle property management outcomes: acquisition, receipt, records, physical inventory, subcontractor control, reports, relief of stewardship, utilization, maintenance and property closeout.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits
- CSCP, CPIM, CPSM or Six Sigma certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- BA degree and eight years of relevant experience. Six years of experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree and four years of work experience.
- Proficiency in SharePoint
- Prior AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 certification experience
- Prior military service
External Referral EligibleTA_4Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.