Leidos is seeking a New Business Specialist to act as a dedicated HR SME in support of capture activities. This position will support the development of HR approaches in support of total compensation plans, creation of staffing mitigation plans, leading HR Staffing campaigns and creation of various variable HR proposal elements. This position requires acting as a project integrator in support of all HR functions when supporting a capture effort by providing leadership
and guidance to capture teams thru supporting various HR activities to include development of capture Staffing philosophies, supporting RFP requirements, new business training development, validation of RFP conformance for capture delivery and survey expertise for supporting Capture deliverables.
• Act as a dedicated HR resource to support capture efforts for leading, developing and designing the HR portion of the capture from end to end and can distill information to the executive leadership.
• Evaluate risk in Staffing, compensation and other related HR areas and propose appropriate mitigation plans to HR executive leadership
• Devise strategic and tactical Staffing, Compensation and Benefits solutions that meet unique customer requirements.
• Serve as the focal point to integrate all HR elements-Engage and partner with BD, Capture, HR Executives, Pricing and Program Leadership in all phases of the capture process
• Analyze all HR areas of RFP and program to determine strategic solutions by engaging with HR and non-HR disciplines on tactical execution of strategies
• Serves as the conduit to the Capture team to provide a one stop shop for HR needs.
• Apply proven HR strategies, best practices, and tactics to ensure consistency and uniformity.
• Use tools and HR expertise to address RFP requirements by Leveraging knowledge and applying best practices to solve HR related challenges in support of captures.
• Lead HR activities that result in a successful contract awards- design and implement strategies to include: labor mappings, Survey benchmarking, Position levels, job codes, and benefit plans selection, staffing campaigns, incentives and bonus programs.
• Develop and design Staffing plans for CONUS and OCONUS programs
• Support Pre- and Post- M amp;A HR planning amp; integration activities.
• Support capture plan initiatives, to include job architecture, position redesign, and incentive plan work, and various projects involving the survey usage.
• Design staffing plans and tools in support of collaboration session, including the creation of HR philosophies tools to improve program execution.
• Partner with capture team members to ensure a successful implementation and acceptance of the staffing and benefit recommendations.
• Provide leadership to capture teams to identify actions and interdependencies to create a plan and design recommendations for the staffing plans, Benefit structures and HR deliverables.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 12+ years of relevant experience.
• Proven experience and experience with HR staffing philosophy development, survey participation, vendor management, compensation analysis, consulting with HRBPs and line leaders on HR related issues, SCA knowledge, job studies, critical skills development, and training course preparation.
• Must have experience staffing plan preparation and understanding of staffing plans, approaches and execution.
• Senior leadership Council experience.
• SHRM certification
• Experience dealing with compliance policies/procedures and pertinent federal and state laws/ regulations.
• Experience with Talent Management Review programs.