Leidos is currently seeking a candidate for a Request For Information Manager to provide support at the customer location in Springfield, VA.
A candidate must currently possess an active TS/SCI level security clearance to be considered.
RFI primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor Request for Information (RFI) Generator Tool
- Assign RFIs via RFI Generator Tool to Event customer Operations Center Team
- Assist Customers with RFIs received
- Timely dissemination of RFIs to correct agency team
- Monitor RFI Generator Tool throughout work day
- Run/Build reports and/or graphs using RFI Generator tool with Excel or Power Point
- Knowledge relative to the IC and the GEOINT functions performed within each business unit
- Communicate effectively through writing, emails, briefings, and other collaboration tools
- Engage with Key Stakeholders from different Directorates to build a registry of experts
- Adhere to Enterprise RFI Management System Governance Documents
- Facilitate communication with IC customers helping them understand how to use Online GEOINT Services
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelors degree in a related field with 11-14 years of relevant
experience or equivalent.
• Experience working with RFIs in a DoD or IC environment
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably for a DoD or
IC customer, providing time sensitive deliverables
• Knowledge of IC and DoD GEOINT products and services
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
• Effective and competent management and organizational skills required
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Ability to interact with senior personnel including Office Directors, Branch
Chiefs, Division Chiefs, etc
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a team environment
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
• Experience working in a 24/7 Watch Center environment
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.