Leidos is seeking a technical IT Project Manager who has strong communication skills, broad technical acumen and the ability to collaborate across teams in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead and facilitate meetings (technical and non-technical) involving multiple stakeholders
• Identify, escalate, and or resolve problems and ensure deliverables are met on a timely basis
• Proactively manage multiple projects and tasks
• Actively participate in Agile Sprint activities
• Prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes as required
• Participate in IT change management and process improvement activities
• Create and Manage Customer Service Agreements (CSAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for projects managed
• Manage project schedules, budgets, and available resources
• Experience preparing ROMs/LOEs
• Prepare and present program monthly reviews to the customer for each project managed
• Assist in gathering and managing to system requirements
External Referral Eligible
• Typically requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.• Knowledge of the SDLC
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively understand and communicate orally, in writing, and interpersonally to various customers/audiences
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical individuals.
• Knowledge and/or experience with Agile Methodology
• Experience facilitating daily scrum meetings
• PMP Certified
• Experience using JIRA
• Experience with project scheduling
• Experience working in a working capital fund (WCF) model
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.