Job summary<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Multi Media Designer to work in our Goose Creek South Carolina office.
Primary ResponsibilitiesAssists with the design and programming of interactive multimedia applications for web-based delivery. Candidate must be a motivated self-starter that is able to multi-task and work within deadlines, and must be able to smoothly transition between various projects to solve technical issues. Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists and Subject Matter Experts. Provide accurate task completion estimates, and develop applications using storyboards. Responsible for applying adult learning theory to the creation of e-Learning and blended learning solutions. Assist in the research, selection, and modification of existing training content to meet learning needs. Converting instructor led content to e-Learning solutions, when applicable. Supports training team administrative functions, as assigned, including: manipulation of portal content and integrity of training related databases.
Basic Qualifications<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year relevant experience or equivalent education and experience.
· Associate's degree with 3 years of professional experience.
· Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Captivate, or Premier.
· Experience in building eLearning strategies to support program initiatives.
· Must have active DOD secret clearance and ability to obtain a DOE-L clearance.
Preferred QualificationsProgramming experience with HTML5