The Leidos Civil Health group is seeking the best and brightest minds, with a passion for technology, to join our Intern Program.
As a technology intern at Leidos, you will be immersed in a rich technical experience where you will work side-by-side with senior leaders, architects, developers, fellow interns, and others. In addition to hands-on experience, the program will also provide career development opportunities that include a summer series of events and various networking engagements across the organization.
As a software test engineer intern you will work on testing software for our federal health clients. This work will include supporting various types of testing such as GUI, Data/ETL, workflows, accessibility, as well as test automation. The project will require learning and using skills in Selenium, SQL, Postgres, Oracle and/or related technologies, as well as learning about the internal software life cycle processes and tools used in the program.
• Must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering, or similar degree
• Experience with software test automation or any other scripting
• Good analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Xpath
• Experience with software testing
• Experience with test automation