The Program Integrator will provide mechanical and electrical expertise and oversight to the CERDEC Prototyping and Integration Facility. The successful candidate will possess the ability to develop strategy and complete tasks when provided limited guidance, vague instructions or only a desired outcome.
• Provide technical oversight for electrical and mechanical technicians, ensuring effective implementation.
• Create processes and procedures for installation, replacement, and removal of electrical and mechanical components
• Oversee various functional areas to include logistics, engineering, configuration management, testing, QA, and purchasing to manage project risk and support iterative prototyping design process.
• Support planning and evaluation of integration of various C4ISR systems, to include trucks, shelters, and transit cases.
•Evaluate multiple course of actions to determine strategy and best path forward to support technical and schedule requirements.
•Place orders and collect parts; budget funding and resources to meet project schedules.
•Provide FSR support to end users for fielded systems
• BS in Engineering, Business, Accounting or a related scientific/technical discipline with 5 or more years of experience. 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with a cross-functional team
• Per contractual requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience in mechanical and electrical diagnostics, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to balance priorities and to thrive in a multi-project environment.