Leidos is seeking highly qualified candidates to support a government client. Candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance to be considered. Join our team of national-level analysts and technical experts supporting decision-makers and policy development for the mission to lead and support the counterintelligence and security activities of the US Government, the US Intelligence Community, and US private sector entities.
The CI/Security Policy Analyst will:
Produce speeches, presentations, and communications products for government officials. Ensure that all external presentations used by government officials are consistent with policy and appropriate classification requirements
• Manage the pre-publication and classification review process for materials to be released. Produce and disseminate public facing articles or other media in support of public affairs and outreach. Provide website content. Produce an internal newsletter and other internal and external publications, as required. Support the DNI Public Affairs Office in providing content to USIC publications, and CI speechwriting support.
• Provide communications and planning support to senior officials at speaking engagements and external meetings. Liaise with members of the public and private sector for meetings in support of CI awareness efforts, as required, including the acquisition, production, and dissemination of CI awareness products
• Provide administrative, planning, and logistical support to internal and external outreach events
• Respond to incoming requests and plan for speaking engagements for officials. Prepare briefing books for Congressional hearings or other major events
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience
- Twelve+ years of related work experience. Seven+ years of experience as a writer/editor/strategic communicator in the USIC or the legislative or Executive Branches of government
- 5 years of experience demonstrating extensive knowledge in CI and/or security issues and priorities including the safeguarding of classified information and national intelligence
- 5 years of experience working with or in the USIC
- Must be able to provide detailed finished reports, papers, and briefings and participate in interagency working groups and forums
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation are the minimum expectations. Finished products must be prepared and presented without errors and in a timely manner
- Possess excellent verbal, interpersonal communications, and representational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize- tasks, identify problems, and propose alternative solutions
- Must have experience in generating talking points, presentations, and speeches for senior level executives for both internal and external use
- Must have experience providing communications to Executive or Legislative branches of government or to senior corporate industry leadership
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.