The Sensors and Phenomenology Operation within the Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Division Finance and Business Operation (F amp;BO) Manager to work in the Beavercreek, OH. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help support the goals and objectives of the finance team.
The ideal candidate will have several years of progressive experience in program finance, financial management of complex organizations, with the ability to think “outside of the box” and a focus on growth of both revenue and profit. The candidate will serve as the financial advisor for all activities within the portfolio supporting Program Managers and Division Managers as necessary. The ideal candidate will have strong collaborating skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Other duties include:
•Review of monthly close and financial results
•Services as the primarily POC for all financial questions/inquires to include indirect cost classifications, service centers, inventory, prepaids, IWOS and more
•Prepares backlog and pipeline review and analysis
•Oversee and present ETC, EAC and Financial Reporting for portfolio of programs, including IPRs (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
•Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Revenue, Direct Contract Costs, Fee, Indirect Expense elements, and program level cash flow impacts
•Proactively manage cash flow for the portfolio contracts
•May provide or assist in reviewing financial and pricing support on competitive and non-competitive proposals for domestic Government, and potentially International markets
•Management and mentorship of Program Finance team
•Development of businesses cases to support investment requests
•Participates in bid and pricing reviews with management
•Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
Desired Skills include:
•Excellent organizational skills, problem solver and challenge seeker.
•Strong customer relations (internal amp; external)
•Proficient in Program Finance, Direct Contracts and EACs
•Familiar with indirect cost structures, Service centers, COSTPOINT, LPAS
•Proficient in developing various financial and baseline models
•Solid understanding of all types of proposal types
•Proficient in Microsoft Window applications
•Understanding of Microsoft Project
•Familiarity with EVM and participation in Business Rhythm Calendar
•Excellent presentation skills
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc.) with 5+ years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Strong understanding of financial processes and systems, strong communication skills (written and oral), strong analytic skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of programs.
- Able to think strategically, lead a diverse team, and grasp a firm understanding of the business goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Experience working with DoD customers and management of portfolio programs a plus.
- Experience in working with indirect costs
- Pricing strategy lead for large capture opportunities a plus