The NISC III program is hiring for a Lead Business Process Analyst to the support the Federal Aviation Administration’s Human Resources function (AHR). The candidate will be responsible for reviewing, improving and creating Standard Operating Procedures. The candidate must have experience, knowledge and skills specific to organizational procedures and policies; resolving administrative problems and inquiries. Solid interpersonal skills (oral amp; written); capable of multi-tasking priorities and self-motivated. Requires proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite. Duties amp; Responsibilities
Qualifications: Basic Qualification:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customer stakeholders.
- Apply knowledge of administrative processes to prepare and create standard operating procedures (SOP), and best practice methods.
- Conduct research and coordination on actions and issues identified by AHR.
- Participate in the development of Standardized Operational Procedure (SOP) documents.
- Support security monitoring, access control, mail distribution and other communication media distribution.
- Provide recommendations, resolutions, and updates to office records, databases, and files for assigned programs.
- Develop, prepare, and coordinate with AHR on program related correspondence, upon FAA approval.
- Support the development of a tracking/recordkeeping system for the maintenance of confidential files, presentations, and other similar documents.
- Research, interpret, and accurately apply written procedures and regulations or policies pertaining to travel, time, attendance, and other administrative programs.
- Provide resources and support for conferences, workshops, and technical meetings through the development of presentations, agendas, minutes, and technical notes.
- Design and prepare briefings and special presentations, and prepare customized or special graphics, reports, charts, and media to enhance the effectiveness of communications regarding the AHR mission for FAA approval.
- Prepare support materials and briefing books for FAA approval. Facilitate AHR activities, including coordinating and attending meetings, preparing minutes.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years' of relevant experience Desired Skills and Experience:
- FAA experience
- MS Office tools
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.