Leidos has a career opening for an Apprentice Analyst, located in Ft. Meade, MD.
The Apprentice Analyst will provide support for various analytical requirements. These requirements include multi-source analysis, network and vulnerability analysis, intelligence analysis, threat analysis and reporting, information assurance analysis, network and media forensics analysis, malicious code analysis and Computer Network Operations (CNO) synchronization planning and support.
· Analyze intelligence and technical data, analyze exploitation opportunities, document information and processes, gather intelligence information and interpret analytical results.
· Perform Internet Research.
· Discover and document information on high-interest targets.
· Conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
· Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
· Associate’s degree (related field) and 2+ years of related experience.
· A technical Bachelor’s degree may be used in lieu of two years’ experience.
· An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
· Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
External Referral Eligible