An Identity amp; Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking a client integration team member in support of a mission critical enterprise system. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Roles and Responsibilities:
Apply program IdAM software capabilities to meet individual client needs.
- Translate how to solve clients’ authentication, authorization and user information objectives using our IdAM capabilities.
- Understand goals and objectives of individual clients as compared to the purpose and capabilities of different our IdAM solutions.
- Configure client solutions through test and production environments.
- Serve as the face of our program to the client.
- Understand logical event sequences necessary for successful authentication using different tools and standards such as Oracle IdAM suite, OAuth, SAML.
- Understand software components involved during authentication.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with client integrations.
- Organized problem-solver, detail oriented collaborator
- Technical background with an ability to synthesize large amounts of information efficiently
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical client staff
- Write emails clearly and concisely to customers
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Ability to summarize and communicate relevant information during team scrum meetings
- Basic understanding of access control terminology and concepts.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts (e.g. IP addresses, ports)
- Basic knowledge of the Agile and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
Additional preferred skills/experience (not required):
- Linux, RHEL, Apache, Amazon Web Services (AWS), LDAP, PKI authentication, SSL
- Working knowledge of authentication via OAuth, SAML
- Working knowledge of API-based services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of Oracle IdAM suite including OAM, OIF, OVD, OUD, OES, and OIM
- Experience scripting in a Linux environment using Shell and Bash
- Experience working in a high availability environment with multiple operational instances
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />