The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a .Net Developer who will research, design, and develop computer software web applications by applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Employee will perform the following duties in support of this role:
- Perform highly complex analysis, design, development and test.
- Perform gap analysis and data analysis.
- Analyze project requirements and develop detailed design objectives and develop architectural documents and system design documents.
- Without detailed direction, plan, prepare, and complete the design of assigned complex components and functional systems.
- Interact with internal and external customers.
Qualifications:Typical education and experience:
- Assist the customer in defining system requirements and in the generation of specifications for products or sub systems.
- Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Experience in developing enterprise level applications.
- .Net development experience in C#, ASP.NET and WCF Services using .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks.
- Entity Framework 5.0 or higher
- LINQ, JQuery, JSON, AJAX and experience within a test driven development.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), design patterns and the development of SOA strategies.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and higher.
- Experience in developing enterprise level database(s) using Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2012 or higher Store Procedures, Views, and Triggers.
- 5 or more years of experience with C#, WCF Services, MVC 4.0 or higher, Linq, and Entity Frame work.
- Visual Studio 2015 experience
- Experience with Dependency Injection Experience with teleric or Kendo
- Experience with test driven development (Nunit or MSTest).
- Experience with SSIS Package development.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.