This individual will support the Mega Center Security Office as a Facilities Specialist providing support for first line issues, moves, in and out-processing, and overall point of contact for building issues.
• Serve as Landlord/Tenant liaison to improve communication and assist with completion of various tenant requests and Property Management notifications
• Management of Leidos Facilities and Property Management Work Orders systems
• Purchasing support for MEGA Center operations and staff requests
• Leidos Purchasing card administration
• Shipping and receiving support for all MEGA Center staff
• Management of Leidos, Boston Properties/KONTERA vendors and subcontractors
• Management of all conference rooms including meeting coordination, providing room configuration support, calendar supervision and usage reporting
• Oversight of cleaning staff and providing cleaning quality inspections for Property Management
• Provide escort assistance for Property Management and vendors
• Management/stocking of all MEGA Center pantry supplies
• Management/stocking of MEGA Center copiers and providing usage reports to Property Management.
• Provide support to MEGA Center Security and IT with auxiliary staffing needs as needed
Basic Qualifications: High school education or equivalent and 8+ years of related experience