The Cyber amp; SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Network/Discovery Analyst for our customer site in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least five (5) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Provide network discovery by applying knowledge of network infrastructure
- Perform CNE access development where applicable
- In-depth understanding of TAO processes and capabilities
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to discuss analysis/products and report findings
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Networking/Network Analysis
- Understanding of CNE development
- Familiarity with computer networking and telecommunication architecture, including knowledge of the OSI model, communications protocols, and functionality of network devices (i.e. routers and switches)
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Knowledge of subnetting, opensource research (DNS, IP lookup, whois, traceroutes, etc.), and host information.
- Ability to write scripts using any of the following languages: PYTHON, PIG, PERL or Java
- Net+, Security+, CCNA, ICND1/ICND2 certification or similar industry experience
External Referral Eligible