Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD.
The candidate will serve as a Cyber Fusion amp; Threats Analyst on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
- Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential to impact the DoDIN.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Synthesize, summarize, consolidate and share potentially malicious activities on the DoDIN with DISA and mission partner organizations by creating incident reports, wiki updates, collaboration/chat tippers and notifications, DoD incident handling database queries, metrics, and trend reports.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent) with the ability to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree. (4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree).
• Experience with DISA and DoD Networks
• Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP
• Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology