The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a PC-12 Flight Training Program Duty Officer/Administrator in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The position is in support of the Afghan CLS NSRWA program, located in Afghanistan. This is a 60/60 rotation schedule position.
The Duty Officer/Administrator is the focal point of technical program management for the PC-12 program. Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Create and manage aircrew flight records for instructors and students in accordance with the CLS-A PC-12 Flight Operations Procedures (FOP) and CLS-A Ground Operations Procedures (GOP).
· Coordinate with CLS-A Chief Pilot and CLS-A Program Manager to ensure sufficient aircrews on-site for mission coverage (rotation planning).
· Develop and manage aircrew rotation schedule
· Track, monitor and schedule training for CLS-A PC-12 Aircrew
· Manage project schedule (PC-12 SMW Training) as well as project risk mitigation.
· Communicate with the CLS-A Chief Pilot and the Government Flight Representative (GFR) on all aircrew and flight operations matters.
· Prepare and disseminate the weekly flying schedule IAW the PC-12 Pilot/Mission System Operator (MSO) Training Syllabi for the following courses:
o Aircraft Commander Training (ACC) - Pilot
o Instructor Training (PIT/IMSO) – Pilot/MSO
· Track Student progress via Syllabus Flow Chart, ensuring sequential completion of the required syllabus events. Submit weekly Student Status Reports to CLS-A Program Management.
· Schedule Sustainment-Logistic Runs in accordance with USG/SMW requests to approved destination airfields for transportation of cargo and/or PAX.
· Coordinate with all Contract Agencies to include SOAT, SMW/G3, and Flight Ops at all destinations.
· Prior to the start of each day, prepare the following for IP Review and signature:
o Flight Authorization/Risk Assessment
o Notice to Airmen (NOTAMS)
o Prior Permission Requests (PPR)
o PAX Manifest
o Cargo and Passenger Load Plan for Logistics Runs
· Coordinate with GFR to ensure flight approval prior to scheduled take-off times.
· Coordinate with SMW/G3 to schedule Afghan Aircrew for Continuation Training (CT) in accordance with the CLS-A PWS.
· Coordinate with PC-12 Production Control for aircraft requirements and availability.
· Obtain tail numbers at the start of each day and advise maintenance of any special requirements i.e., fuel load, cargo requirements, aircraft configuration (ISR/Troop Transport/AirWolf), etc…
· Coordinate with Lead Mission System Operator to Schedule MSO specific Sorties per the Basic MSO and Instructor MSO syllabi. Schedule MSO personnel as required per student MSO syllabi.
· Create database and track all aircrew and program hours. Provide Weekly Recap Report IAW CDRL 010 to CLS-A Program Management.
· Create Student tracker by Class ID and monitor the following:
o Number of Events required/completed
o Number of Sorties required/completed
o Any Additional training completed i.e., Extra Sorties such as warm-ups, simulators, static aircraft training etc..
Administrative Duties to include the following:
· Prepare and maintain the following:
o PC-12 Authorized Crewmember Memorandum
o PC-12 Contractor Form (CF) 644
· Request and maintain adequate office supplies, printer ink, paper, etc….
· Prepare publications and training materials for Students while in the Academic Phase of training.
· Obtain administrative materials for use by Students
· Post all schedules in a central area accessible to Afghan Student Pilot/MSO’s
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills: (skills a candidate MUST have to be considered for the position)