Maintain, configure, customize, support, and update ServiceNow. Be called on to advise the customer regarding needed changes to ServiceNow as needed. Assist in configuring ServiceNow parameters to customize the instance based on usage and need. Assist in configuring ServiceNow to provide full transparency/access of the raw data to the customer. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow Assist with the implementation of linking the Tier 0 solution to the customer's password reset tools. Assist with developing a Mobile Application for all platforms supported by the customer that will enable end users to search for their ticket and view ticket status. Maintain, configure, support, integrate, and update the ServiceNow Customer Service Portal that shall be accessible 24x7x365 and provide role-based access to customer-selected tools. Assist with providing granular reporting at the individual customer organization level as well as custom and ad hoc reporting to support customers as they request information. Assist with setting up a single repository of all Contractor deliverables, reports, and other relevant documentation for access by the customer.
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- 4+ years of hands on experience as ServiceNow Architect
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- 5+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools like Bomgar and SCCM.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- 6+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions
- Experience with generating reports, KPI analysis, and performance analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of technical support during all phases of project delivery: development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code review
- Strategic thinking Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals
- Ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Ability to establish priorities, demonstrate discipline and independent judgment
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude.
- Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented
Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.