The Civil Health Solutions group is currently seeking a business process analyst to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
Specific Job Description: <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Reviews, processes and tracks procurement requirements from authorization to delivery
· Reviews and analyzes requirements for accuracy and completeness
· Inputs requirements (data) in a variety of business process and procurement systems
· Develops and executes reporting requirements
· Interacts with internal support groups and outside vendors and suppliers, regarding status, payment, warranty details, etc.
· Works closely with Material Cost Account Managers (CAMS) to align new requirements with existing infrastructure, as well as assist in facilitating the procurement process.
· Works closely and supports Program and Project Managers for various requests such as data retrieval, material expedites, etc.
· Works with various inventory systems and procurement systems, including assisting in designing processes to integrate workflow and systems
BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Basic Qualifications:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Strong Excel Skills
· Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements, with data entry in various business process systems
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities
· Strong Multi-Tasking Skills in a fast paced IT support environment
· Strong General IT Background
· Familiarity with Procurement Processes and Systems
· Working level experience in ServiceNow