Leidos is seeking highly qualified candidates to support a government client. Candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to be considered. Join our team of national-level analysts and technical experts supporting decision-makers and policy development for the mission to lead and support the counterintelligence and security activities of the US Government, the US Intelligence Community, and US private sector entities.
The Systems Integrator will:
• Provide expert information systems advice and serve as a subject matter expert to the management of the community databases
• Provide information systems solutions to support the management of the community databases program by continuously monitoring, assessing, and analyzing database performance to assure data integrity and to seek performance improvements, investigating database and data discrepancies, troubleshooting and resolving system access problems, generating and maintaining system software documentation for use by the database user population, conducting application testing and recommending software releases and fixes to existing software, and providing support for the development of new and current database enhancement projects
• Construct and execute database and/or system queries through the use of structured query language (SQL) statements, as required, in support of requests for information, interpreting database and/or system query results, and providing reports, as required, in support of requests for information
• Provide on-site and remote support, in the form of database and system access, certification, and familiarity issues, to database and systems user populations of multiple community organizations
• Provide expert IT consultation on the development and operation and maintenance of the Sponsor’s classified and unclassified information portals and consultation to the Sponsor’s Scattered Castles Help Desk Team
• Review technical documentation in support of analysis, system design, development testing, and deployment of security systems
• Coordinate security actions and documentation with Servicing Agent’s IT systems group. Provide information assurance assessment and recommendations concerning safeguarding of information systems through risk analysis certification testing, vulnerability assessment, incident response, and compliance with ICD 503. Interact with management and IT support staff at all levels to support the certification and accreditation efforts of the government information systems. Provide oversight on assigned programs as relates to how proposed modifications, additions, and technology upgrades would impact the overall security posture of the system
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience - Twelve (12) years of relevant technical work experience.
- 10 years demonstrated ability to create SQL statements and analyze databases through the use of both SQL and a data dictionary
- Must have 7 years of expert IT and security skills; demonstrated ability to identify and manage relevant security requirements for secure implementation of multi-agency, multi-network, multi-classification tools (e.g. FISMA, National Security Systems, and appropriate ICDs)
- 5 years of experience working with or in the USIC (may be concurrent with the requisite 12 years of work experience)" " - Extensive experience in the effective execution of complex IT projects; in managing and mitigating risks, assessing IT and security requirements, identifying dependencies, and developing responsive project plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of CI (e.g., FIS intentions, capabilities, tactics, and operations), personnel security (e.g., background investigations, PRs, adjudicative guidelines), and analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, complex information in a clear, concise manner
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.