The NISC III program at Leidos is looking for a Workplace Inspection Team Coordinator in our Ft. Worth location supporting the Federal Aviation Administration customer.
Employee will perform the following duties in this role:
- Translate requirements into program implementation activities and projects.
- Coordinate with requirements specialists, program implementation managers, engineers, and field OSH Specialists on prioritizing and implementation strategy for key program elements.
- Monitor and evaluate OSH programs and makes recommendations for improving compliance.
- Prepare reports and briefings on OSH program status and accomplishments.
- Coordinate upward reporting for program compliance activities.
- Maintain expert knowledge of EOSH concepts, principals, practices and procedures, and regulations to develop and recommend critical program modification requirements.
- Allocate inspection assignments to EOSH inspectors based on program requirements and management directives.
- Ensure inspection findings are entered and tracked in the FAA Workplace Inspection Tool.
- BS degree in a related discipline and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- 2 years of FAA Workplace Inspection experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- 10% overnight travel and Workplace Inspections required.
- Must have FAA Quality Control Group WIT Inspection experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.