Leidos has an opening for a Project Scheduler to support the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
The Project Scheduler shall lead in the creation and management of project schedules, and shall work with the Project Managers to obtain status on the projects on a regular basis.
Project Scheduler responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage schedules using Microsoft Project for various sized projects;
2. Upload schedules to MS Project Server;
3. Obtain weekly updates on schedules from various project teams and work with PMs to
automate required reporting;
4. Generate weekly schedule status reports for Project Managers, and other activity reports as
5. Act as Project Server SME for Project Management Group;
6. Assist PMs with maintenance of project pages in SharePoint;
7. Participate in peer reviews of project documentation, as needed.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree. Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.