Leidos Enterprise Business Operations team is seeking a Subcontract Claim Lead in Oak Ridge, TN. The Subcontract Claim Lead is responsible for directly running, or assisting with, the running of files to process electronic subcontractor claims submitted via a third-party tool to pass them to the general ledger for payment and billing. The position is expected to report, troubleshoot and help generate solutions to problems that arise and to ensure claims are processed correctly and timely. This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal to help train and mentor staff. This position is extremely detail oriented and requires precise data review and the ability to handle a high volume of work under tight deadlines.
- Run data extraction and subsequent injection processes between multiple systems to process subcontractor weekly claims
- Troubleshoot errors and other issues that arise during weekly claim injection processes or during setup and maintenance of projects in tool
- Work directly with technical IT team to report and help resolve issues
- Develop and update standard department processes, training materials and other guides to promote consistency
- Setup and data entry of new subcontract projects in tool
- Release completed projects for subcontractor claim submission
- Train new and existing employees on processes and procedures
- Monitor work queues and assign work appropriately
- Provide training, troubleshoot problems and provide other general support to vendor employees, as needed
- Support Internal Audit, DCAA, SOX and self- audit requests as well as other external audit requests
- Must be able to work overtime to meet strict deadlines, customer needs and service level agreements
- Bachelor’s degree and less than 1 year of experience related to Finance or Accounting. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to use various workflow and process software tools.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite tools required; specifically Excel.
- Proficient with EDW.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and administrative skills; strong attention to detail.