The Product Manager owns the product vision, strategy and execution of the strategy. This is a customer facing role to manage enterprise security product(s) that will include interaction with internal development, marketing and professional service organizations. Our customers are primarily in critical infrastructure markets and our products straddle both operation and information technology spheres.
- Define and prioritize and maintain product requirements backlog.
- Work closely with existing customers to refine product requirements.
- Work directly with Engineering as Product Owner in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Be an expert with respect to competitive products and industry technology and standards trends.
- Enable direct and partner Sales teams to effectively sell the products, including training, collateral, tools, demos and other select customer engagements.
- Be the go-to product champion.
- Mange selected products throughout the product lifecycle, gather and prioritize product requirements from customers, OEM partners, industry forums, relevant standards, and competitive analysis.
- Define and articulate the product vision, by working closely with engineering to deliver winning products.
- Collaborate with Sales, Service and Marketing to effectively position and promote the product and assure that goals are met for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience as Product Manager
- 1-2 years Agile Product Owner Experience
- 5 years’ experience in technology companies with exposure to systems management products
- Excellent analysis, communications and teaming skills
- Ability to work hands-on with technology for feature analysis and product demonstration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desired: Experience in managing enterprise products, preferably managing cyber security products
- Desired: Experience with cyber security and network management technologies
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.