The Leidos Civil Health Operation has an immediate opening for a Master Scheduler for a program based out of Baltimore and Rockville, MD.
• The Master Scheduler should have appropriate technical expertise to provide general Program Planning/Scheduling services to Leidos in support of the Data Comm Initial Services and Full Services contracts.
• The Scheduler will support, as required the development and management of the Integrated Master Schedule.
• The candidate must be a strong team player who conducts business professionally and is willing (as required) to represent Leidos in relations with the customer.
• In the performance of these efforts, the Master Scheduler will work under the technical direction of the finance manager and/or planning/scheduling lead.
• As directed by the program team, the Scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards such as EVM standard EIA-748 and best practices (e.g., PASEG) in coordination with program finance and in support of program execution.
• Duties may include implementing program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of directly related scheduler experience, or 12+ years of directly related experience in lieu of degree.
The scheduler shall have an understanding of:
a) Scheduling theory and related best-practices (e.g., PASEG)
b) Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
c) Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
d) Internal/External dependency modeling
e) Critical Path Method (CPM)
f) Margin/Float management
g) Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis
h) Risk and Opportunity integration
i) Resource loading/management
j) Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
k) IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment (e.g., DCMA 14-Pt)
l) Schedule Execution Metrics
m) Baseline Change Control
n) Understanding of cost and schedule integration
a) Microsoft Project Scheduler and/or other schedule management tools (MS Project/Server)
b) Schedule Health Assessment tools (Steelray Project Analyzer)
c) Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis tools (RiskyProject)
US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.