Leidos currently has an opening for a full time Test Engineer to provide software test support (development, integration, installation, information assurance, and operations) to a US Army Program.The ideal candidate should be able to work as a team member on a geographically distributed team. Position may be located in Charlottesville, VA.
• Support software/systems integration, testing, installation, and assessment of an Army software application
• Support requirements assessment, verification and validation activities.
• Support assessment of operational users and stakeholders on effectiveness of the deployed technical solution; make recommendations on how to implement solutions to feedback
• Provide life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and configuration management.
• Identify and troubleshoot technical problems and provide support to engineering teams developing technical solutions.
• REQUIRED EDUCATION/SKILLS: Bachelor’s degree in engineering field and 4+ years related experience.
• Experience working with web-based software and environments (i.e. Apache, JBOSS, Tomcat)
• Ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot Linux, Windows, VMware, and LDAP administration
• Experience with Amazon Web Services private cloud
• Extensive experience with Putty and Linux
• Working knowledge of portal and server software interaction, web-based application design and support, intelligence software applications
• Ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and team members
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI.
• Security+ or equivalent certification to meet DoD 8570 within 6 months of hire
• Limited Telework is permitted
• Experience with I2AR concepts, development, and environment
External Referral Eligible