Maintain, configure, support, and update a Tier 0 Self-help Solution for end users through ServiceNow. Assist with the implementation of linking the Tier 0 solution to the customer's password reset tools. Assist with the integration of the Tier 0 solution with the knowledge base furnished in ServiceNow. Maintain, configure, support, integrate, and update the ServiceNow Customer Service Portal that shall be accessible 24x7x365 and provide role-based access to customer-selected tools. Assist with providing granular reporting at the individual customer organization level as well as custom and ad hoc reporting to support customers as they request information. Assist with setting up a single repository of all Contractor deliverables, reports, and other relevant documentation for access by the customer.
This position is contingent on contract award.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- ServiceNow Scripting ITIL v3 Foundations certified
- 2+ years of experience with service portal creation and maintenance (AngularJS)
- 2+ years of experience with Content Management System (CMS) and maintenance (Jelly Scripting)
- Knowledge Management Implementation experience preferred
- Experience with generating reports, KPI analysis, and performance analytics preferred
- Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Service Portal, Knowledge Management, Mobility, and Service Request Management
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Meticulous attention to details and processes
- Extensive knowledge of relevant software languages
- General knowledge of software development tools and environments
- Strategic thinking Ability to develop, plan and implement short- and long-range goals
- Ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Ability to establish priorities, demonstrate discipline and independent judgment
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated, directed and change oriented
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.