Leidos Corporate Controller team is looking for a Senior Accountant in Oak Ridge - TN to support various functions within the Controller’s organization, including financial reporting, technical accounting, international accounting and consolidations.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analysis, as well as oversight of the accounting for intangible assets, goodwill, investments, and international operations. You will also be responsible for preparing and/or reviewing monthly journal entries and reconciliations for a variety of balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation and review of financial reporting schedules
- Preparing and reviewing of periodic/quarterly fluctuation analysis
- Preparing and reviewing of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Oversight and reporting of international operations for financial reporting and tax purposes
- Work closely with, and provide timely deliverables for, SEC reporting, the technical accounting, and international tax departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage problems that are unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and application in a large-organizational setting
- At least 2 years of Public accounting or technical accounting experience
- CPA license