Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst. This position is located in Pearl Harbor, HI. This is a 24X7 operation supporting DISA PAC requiring rotating shift work.
Maintain integrity and security of enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks. Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts. Employ advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction. Support internal investigations as forensic SME. Perform network traffic analysis as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks. Review threat data and develops custom signatures for Open Source IDS or other custom detection capabilities. Correlate actionable security events from various sources. Understand attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats. Develop analytical products fusing enterprise and all-source intelligence. May conduct malware analysis of attacker tools and reverse engineer attacker encoding protocols.
- Member of the Network Assurance (NA) Team (DISA GSM-O program).
- Lead/support NA Activities within PACOM.
- Work closely with Govt counterparts to provide guidance within the CND-SP area.
- Provide CND reports, trends, responses, mitigations, analysis amp; information dissemination.
- Provide C2 support, situational awareness support, and provide leadership amp; support for all CND applicable activities within Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain.
- Support teams within a performance-based environment with pre-determined Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP’s).
- Support the development, documentation and tracking of measurements amp; metrics relevant to the ALP’s.
- Candidate interfaces with Govt counterparts, both CONUS amp; OCONUS, along with Leidos and sub team members.
- Work as a technical leader within the CNDSP Team, responsible for maintaining the integrity amp; security of enterprise-wide systems amp; networks.
- Provide technical leadership to CND Teams supporting security initiatives through predictive amp; reactive analysis, and by articulating emerging trends to leadership amp; staff.
- Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, IPS and custom sensor output, as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks
- Correlate actionable security events from various sources, including Security Information Management System (SIMS) data amp; develop unique correlation techniques
- Utilize knowledge of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures to aid in the detection of Zero-Day attacks Response.
- Interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence community amp; other government agencies
- Provide limited analysis of incidents for the customers by determining the incidents‘ nature and formulating responses; identifying amp; providing the ability to surge during emergencies; correlating event amp; incident data; determining possible effects on the DISN, customer networks amp; other organizations.
- Review threat data from various sources amp; aid in the development of custom signatures for Open Source amp; COTs IDS.
- Assess server security posture.
- Ensure security plan compliance.
- Ensure configuration changes do not adversely impact the server security.
- Implement Vulnerability Mgmt System (VMS) and IAVA compliance.
- Monitor servers.
- Provide user administration amp; logistics support.
- Install, configure amp; monitor CND security-relevant network components.
- Perform infrastructure monitoring and performance assessment amp; new req analysis and support.
- Provide support to serviced components amp; appropriate Govt oversight entities by implementing DoD-wide Red Team: notifications, reports, assessments, coordination, information collection, performance measurement, reqs identification, amp; feedback.
- Monitor the implementation of IAVAs.
- De-conflict component amp; information specific IAVA guidance.
• BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree).
• Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
• Must be able/willing to support a 24X7 operation requiring rotating shift work.
External Referral Eligible