Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
CENTRA Technology, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Due Diligence and Business Transactions Analyst.
Description of Duties: Responsible for conducting cutting-edge due diligence on a wide range of companies and industries spanning the globe. The position requires private sector experience conducting research in support of corporate transactions–such as mergers and acquisitions–or competitive intelligence, as well as experience working as an all-source analyst in the Intelligence Community. Candidate will research, draft, and present commercial due diligence reports and assessments. The successful candidate will also work well independently and have a proactive approach to research. Work is in the Metropolitan Washington area
Experience in the private sector as an analyst supporting due diligence and business intelligence activities.
• Demonstrated strong open source research skills. Experience using a variety of public, commercial, or proprietary open source databases, such as LexisNexis or CLEAR, to locate business-related information.
• Experience conducting research and all-source analysis in the Intelligence Community.
• Strong critical thinking, oral and written communication skills.
• Candidates should be well-organized, detail-oriented, and should demonstrate the ability to prioritize and reprioritize job tasks independently. Candidates should also be comfortable working under tight deadlines.
• BS/BA degree.
• Degree in business, economics, market analysis, financial analysis, or related fields is desired.
• Experience conducting personnel security risk analysis and/or background investigations is desired
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
Interested candidates should apply using the button below