An Assistant Program Manager – Content Exploitation is being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance
An Assistant Program Manager – Content Exploitation is being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Oversight and management of language and content exploitation of digital media and documents using the NMEC Exploitation System and Harmony/Theater Exploitation Database (TED).
• Coordinate with other NMEC offices and elements to ensure the timely identification and reporting of files, documents and other items and findings of intelligence value in accordance with NMEC priorities, customer requirements and standard operating procedures.
• Will also have oversight of the workflow and human language technology tools and their application for linguists, dissemination of language exploitation results to customers and national data bases and the content of NMEC data bases.
• Assist government supervisors in interfacing with customers, determining the tools used in exploitation, content of exploitation data bases and the quality control and dissemination of reporting exploitation results.
• Along with the Workflow Team Lead, the APMCE will oversee integration with National Harmony/TED, the platforms, and other elements as directed by the government.
• Will have supervisory and administrative responsibilities over the Triage Team Lead and the Triage Team and the Workflow Team Lead and Workflow Team.
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have a minimum of Three (3) Years’ experience as a direct, hands-on manager and supervisor.
• Must have Five (5) Years’ previous experience working as a linguist and at least Three (3) Years’ experience in managing document and media exploitation operations.
• Must have Two (2) Years’ experience in utilizing human language technology tools.
• Two (2) Years’ experience with the NMEC Exploitation System, and the TED Database is Highly Desirable
• Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
• Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access – Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS
• Candidates should be prepared to travel overseas if necessary for temporary deployment periods