An Assistant Program Manager – Language Exploitation is being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Oversight of the NMEC 24/7 Response Center, the gisting and translation of items identified by triage and specific customer requests for service, and quality control of gists and translations.
• You will assist the Assistant Program Manager Content Exploitation (APMCE) in oversight of workflow for linguists, dissemination of language exploitation results to customers and national data bases and the content of NMEC data bases.
• Coordinate with other NMEC offices and elements to ensure the timely translation and dissemination of files and/or documents of intelligence value in accordance with NMEC priorities, customer requirements and standard operating procedures.
• Develop and institute a system and procedures for screening linguist to “tip” or report documents, files or other data of high value to the government and reporting elements.
• Perform supervisory and administrative functions over screeners, quality control, workflow and their respective team leads.
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must have a minimum of Three (3) Years’ experience as a direct, hands-on manager and supervisor.
• Must have Five (5) Years’ previous experience working as a linguist and at least Three (3) Years’ experience in managing document and media exploitation operations.
• Must have Two (2) Years’ experience in utilizing human language technology tools, the NMEC Exploitation System, and the Harmony/TED database.
• Must be proficient in the MS Office Suite.
• Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access – Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS
• Candidates should be prepared to travel overseas if necessary for temporary deployment periods