• Develop/present current intelligence and mission briefings to supported mission crews (to include all associated distributed mission sites nodes) and mission update, highlights, and roll-up briefings to AF Distributed Common Ground System leadership as requested.
• Develop and deliver airborne collection tracks and sensor optimization plans; be part of the mission crew for each high altitude mission. The plan will consist of aircraft track, targets and collection plan and comply with objectives established prior to each mission.
• Monitor the mission from start to finish and make necessary retasking and/or change the aircraft track as given by the Mission Operations Commander (MOC). The only limit to the number of retasks/track alterations is the allotted mission time, to include extension of scheduled mission times.
• Liaison between AF Distributed Ground System Four, 3 AF and other EUCOM, AFRICOM theater and external organizations and customers on collection and exploitation requirements; perform task allocation and de-confliction, and workflow and production capabilities management.
• Develop and conduct intelligence, mission highlights and mission status briefings for Squadron, Group, Wing, Major Command and geographic Combatant Command leaders, as required.
• Maintain current knowledge of all assigned AF Distributed Common Ground System platforms/sensors.
• Continuously build/maintain overall adversary situational awareness picture for AOR and feed to all associated AF Distributed Common Ground System mission crews to include trend analysis and adversary assessments/predictions.
• Enhance AF Distributed Common Ground System information from external intelligence sources by: Data-mining into external agency intelligence databases, communicating and collaborating with other tactical ISR platforms and monitoring information services and data links.
• Synchronize analysis efforts with daily operations and continuously communicate with internal mission segments (e.g. NASIC, AF Distributed Common Ground System, DART), in-theatre analytical elements and other external intelligence sources to identify valid ad hoc collection requirements/emerging targets and recognize opportunities to satisfy them with available sensors
Participate in a collaborative analytical environment by providing inputs to determine which analytical cells will provide the types/quantity of products/services to appropriate customers on a daily basis.
• Support 24/7 shift operations based on the 24 IS/DOX scheduler medium and high altitude requirements.
• Monitor classified and unclassified external intelligence sources in conjunction with AF Distributed Ground System information to produce fused intelligence products. These products will include briefings, emerging targets of opportunity, threat assessment, capability assessments and trend analysis.
• Meet the retasking timelines as required by the MOC on duty.
• Develop and maintain a continuity folder that includes, as a minimum, official duty processes, contact, and procedures as requested.
• Provide continuity and tracking information to COR upon request.
• Share experience/training information with other AF Distributed Ground System personnel.
• Develop and document a federated Standard Operating Process (SOP) encompassing permission procedures, efficient operations support and assured receipt of relevant, timely products to the customer and post-mission wrap up procedures as requested.
• Prepare and provide training to AF Distributed Ground System Four personnel on functional processes and SOP for AF Distributed Ground System execution