• Provide Distributed Ground System training and advisory support.
• Develop and execute a training program designed to support geospatial analysts, mission managers and mission planners in Distributed Common Ground System Four ISR system employment, EM, and end-to-end mission processes as requested.
• Create, modify, and update training references to ensure they are relevant to current mission tasking as requested.
• Develop training materials, to include handouts, training and lesson plans, and presentations as requested.
• Ensure training material is organized, updated, and available to mission personnel for reference and study.
• Provide expertise and guidance with respect to all training issues within the training office purview.
• Maintain Concept of Operations/Operating Instructions (CONOPs/OIs) references IAW local and command directives.
• Track all trainees and status of their training, providing notification of impending certification deadlines.
• Create, maintain, and update training databases in support of mission qualifications.
• Work closely with Standards and Evaluations Flight to ensure a comprehensive training and evaluation program is created
• Conduct refresher, “over-the-shoulder” and formal training sessions in support of mission requirements.
• Provide assistance to further unit participation in theater- and component-level exercises.
• Conduct training to a level that ensures that all personnel are mission-qualified to sit a Distributed Ground System crew position.
• Develop and maintain a continuity folder that includes, as a minimum, official duty processes, contact, and procedures as requested
Provide continuity information to COR upon request.
• Share experience/training information with other Distributed Ground System personnel.
• Support 24/7 shift operations based on the 24 IS/DOO scheduler medium and high altitude requirements.
• Provide dedicated crew complements to support the mission operations where shared support may not be possible.
• Document all training efforts in individual training records immediately after each training session.
• Document in training records secondary imagery products and accuracy of the products and recommendation for future training.
• Upon completion of training, complete a student check ride, document the results and make a recommendation for evaluation.
• Update the training records at the end of each training mission