Liaise, on behalf of the 693 ISRG, with ACC, 3 AF, USAFE, EUCOM and AFRICOM staff on issues relating to operational scheduling and planning of theater ISR missions.
• Draft, develop, maintain, and periodically review various operational and planning documents (e.g., CONOPS, Operational Orders, Concept of Operations Plans/Operational Plans, Deployment Orders, etc.) for the employment of ISR collection assets within the EUCOM and AFRICOM AORs, 693 ISRG, USAFE and 3 AF as requested.
• Draft, review, and comment on ISR collection platform requirements (e.g. Operational Requirements Document, Mission Needs Statement, Capability Requirements Document) and prepare associated research papers, briefings and presentations as required.
• Draft, review, and coordinate on staff packages in various forms and respond to e-mail data requests as required.
• Provide support to 693 ISRG in the fielding and employment of ISR assets, to include ISR basing, operations, tactics, techniques, procedures, operational implementation and collection optimization plans and develop research papers and briefings.
• Provide research and analytical support on real-world events to the Government in order to enhance and optimize ISR employment and develop research papers and briefings.
• Be familiar with the capabilities of AF/Joint/National/Allied ISR platforms and sensors, both current and planned, to include their associated Collection, Tasking, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination of AF Distributed Common Ground System requirements and develop research papers and briefings.
• Be familiar with the capabilities of IMINT/SIGINT/MASINT platforms and sensors, both current and planned, to include their associated Tasking, Processing, and Exploitation and Dissemination/AF Distributed Common Ground System requirements and develop research papers and briefings
Maintain working knowledge of services associated with ground station receiving, processing and exploitation and dissemination systems and develop research papers and briefings.
• Apply ISR and AF Distributed Common Ground System operational knowledge to support DO day to day operations and special projects as requested and develop research papers and briefings.
• Develop and maintain situational awareness of EUCOM and AFRICOM’s employment of theater ISR and develop research papers and briefings as requested.
• Attend meetings to support EUCOM and USAFE Intelligence Campaign Planning efforts on behalf of the 693 ISRG and develop research papers and briefings.
• Provide Technical Notes on meeting events as requested.
• Attend EUCOM and AFRICOM’s Collection Management Boards and Theater ISR conferences to synchronize and optimize the use of ISR assets.
• Attend 3 AF Commanders’ Update Briefs. Provide Technical Notes on meeting events.
• Deliver all requested staff packages by the suspense date as determined by the DO staff or COR.
• Provide a daily update on current projects and maintain documentation.
• Develop the 693 ISRG weekly activity reports (WARs) and input to 1-5 briefings/meetings/research
• Develop and maintain a continuity folder that includes, as a minimum, official duty processes, contacts, and procedures.
• Provide continuity information to COR upon request.
• Share experience/ training information with other AF Distributed Ground System personnel.
• Attend approximately four conferences/Temporary Duty (TDYs) per month and provide Post Conference Recap Reports (PCRR) or After Action Reports (AAR) not later than one week after any conference or TDY.
• Utilize the 693 ISRG/DO Staff Package Guide to properly compose/staff packages; provide input to weekly briefings, meeting deadlines for various reports and maintain quarterly updates on continuity folders