Mission Essential is currently seeking Data Transfer Agents to Support tasks associated with the production and dissemination of intelligence generated by the United States European Command (USEUCOM) Joint Intelligence Operations Center Europe (JIOCEUR) Analytic Center (JAC). These tasks include but are not limited to support for moving appropriately marked intelligence products between security domains verifying they have been successfully posted to appropriate websites and web services, inhibiting the transfer and posting of inappropriate products for a specific domain, logging potential inadvertent security incidents and using and maintaining site Standard Operating Procedures in accordance Defense Intelligence Agency and Office of the Director National Intelligence policy and guidance
4 years experience as an All Source Intelligence Analyst
• Must be capable of transferring data between multiple computer networks, to include and not limited to JWICS, SIPRNet, Seagull, Stone Ghost, Talon, Steel Garden, USBICES and NIPRNet.
• Must be proficient with the use of computer terminals/electronic communications (e-mail communications), and with various information sharing and electronic data transfer methods.
• Submit and track trouble tickets for workstation and network outages or additional Information Technology requirements.
• Provide customer support to resolve end user problems which require some explanation, and provides one-to-one desk side support for advanced user requirements.
• Able to provide website maintenance by identifying/repairing or seeking additional assistance with broken website links
• Must be familiar with all levels of classification and be able to properly classify and handle U.S. Classified Information, as well as issued ODNI U.S. Information Sharing Policy and Guidelines.
• May be required to adjust schedule and/or work extended hours to meet fluctuating mission requirements
• TS/SCI Clearance required