Provide CI program management support to the Chief, CI Operations.
• Provide operational and production direction and guidance to SIC divisions
Duties may include (per FTE unless otherwise specified):
• Provide CI input and CI technical expertise, support and maintenance to approximately 12 internal databases. Training in how to use and maintain any of these internal databases will be provided after award, should the contractor not be familiar with them.
• Perform CI collection and production responsibilities.
• Publish approximately 100 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) per year (collective requirement for all FTE under Position 3)
• Use IT systems to task & track office level requirements.
• Issue office wide taskings.
• Maintain office file plan.
• Maintain softcopy office library.
• Coordinate and collaborate across all levels of the management chain.
• Conduct external customer coordination and collaboration.
• Maintain office training master schedule.
• Maintain oversight of approximately 16 office SOPs.
Skills and Experience:
• Level IV CI Officers shall have a minimum of 11 years of CI experience.
• TS/SCI security clearance
• Foundational defensive CI experience (for example, conducting investigations, inquiries, collections, operations, analysis, briefings, debriefings, training and awareness).
• Must be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in National Intelligence Studies, Law Enforcement, History, Analysis/Research, Journalism, Political Science, Library Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, or related field