To conduct or participate in, on average per year, 20 full and limited scope TSCM surveys, 30 TSCM support to Foreign Visit Program events, 35 Gift Inspection Program activities, 30 Digital Device counterexploitation activities, and 10 technical evaluations. The lead will ensure all required reports are complete with minimal errors and that all processes, activities, and reports are conducted within established time frames. The lead will ensure required Hazard reporting and annual training requirements are conducted and completed according to DoD policies and those of the NGA government TSCM Program Manager
Duties may include:
• Operational-level TSCM/Lead support to:
o Assist the TSCM Program Manager with assigned duties and management of personnel/responsibilities.
o Conduct TSCM operations according to customer needs and threat-based priorities.
o Complete TSCM operations according to established guidelines and within prescribed time-frames.
o Be very familiar with current TSCM and CI policy.
o Provide requestors with comprehensive documentation of procedures, listings of vulnerabilities and/or hazards, and recommended mitigation techniques or corrective action, respond to discovery of hostile technical surveillance penetrations according to established national procedures, and ensure NGA’s TSCM program is effective according to national, DoD, and agency objectives.
o Support Technical CI Daily Operations. Those duties include:
? Maintain and ensure accuracy of the NGA TSCM Mission Reporting database. Training in how to use and maintain this internal database will be provided upon award.
? Complete TSCM reports within established timeframes.
? Possess current knowledge of National, DoD, and agency regulations and instructions as it relates to TSCM.
? Enter all applicable TSCM data into the designated national level and/or DoD CI database within established timeframes.
? Ensure missions are appropriately staffed, to include Vigilant Wizard In-Place Monitoring System.
? Perform Radio Frequency (RF) signal of interest searches.
? Assess and locate signals of interest discovered during surveys, system notification and IPMS operations.
? Collaborate with appropriate entities to develop wireless security systems. Identify potential enterprise and tactical wireless security systems.
? Develop, update and maintain wireless security concept of operations.
? Identify potential opportunities for partnerships across the Agency for wireless security concerns.
o Recommend and provide guidance for Agency security elements. Those duties include:
? Provide recommendations and guidance for NGA facilities under construction.
? Assist in determining best practices related to technical security practices.
? Monitor and verify TSCM technicians understand and comply with Physical Security Standards for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities and DoD standards for collateral areas.
o Report TEMPEST issues discovered during the conduct of TSCM operations.
Skills and Experience:
• Shall have a minimum of 11 years of CI experience, of which at least 7 of those years include federal TSCM experience, and of which at least 5 of those years include experience as a TSCM Lead.
• Experience writing and editing of technical documents
• Shall have an Interagency Training Center (ITC) TSCM Certification and complete at least 40 hours of discipline-specific development or refresher training every fiscal year. The training delivery may include classroom, on-line, or commercially-available training, or exercise. The NGA customer will sponsor Government-offered, discipline-specific development or refresher training IAW National and DoD standards. However, NGA will NOT sponsor TSCM Fundamentals certification as this is a requirement on day 1. The contractor will be responsible for funding associated with this certification and all commercial-offered training.
• Shall be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy (ex. FBI Academy, etc.).
• Shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
• Shall possess a TSCM Cyber certification (TSCM Fundamentals graduation will suffice, with an expectation for "TSCM for Information Systems" (ITC) or equivalent)
• Shall possess A +, Network +, and Sec + Certifications in accordance with DoD 8140 requirements.
• Shall have telephone security experience (i.e. with Telephone Security Group (TSG) requirements)