Linguist Team Leads are being sought for a Proposal (NMEC LION) that has a Submission Date of 3/5/2018 and anticipated award date of June 2018. Mission Essential is collecting interested candidates for this effort that once awarded will have 1 One (1) Year Base Period + Four (4) Year Option Periods of performance.
We are looking for multiple individuals who meet the below requirements and can effectively perform the duties listed and speak English and one of the Target Languages listed below
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: TOP SECRET w/SCI Access
• Responsible for the NMEC coordination of assigned project tasks, relaying management requirements to their teams, training team members, updating production schedules, using and updating style and translation standards guides and other related tasks as assigned.
• Serve as NMEC’s principal representatives during non-core hours, interact with NMEC customers and platforms, respond to requirements and requests, maintain situational awareness and notify government leadership as the need arises
• MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
• Must be a qualified linguist at a Level 3 or higher in English and in the Target Language.
• Team Leads shall have at least Two (2) Years’ of experience in managing linguists.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Must be comfortable briefing senior Government personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and be organized and adaptable to changing/evolving requirements.
• Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Investigation Must be within scope and appear in JPAS