AllWorld Language Consultants, Inc. (ALC) is seeking a GIS Data Manager. An ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required to be considered for this position.
GIS Data Managers will deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geospatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence operations. The intent is to develop automation to streamline GA and IA processes to improve consistency and quality. The GIS Data Manager will work with graphic cartographers, graphic designers, and ESRI technologies to implement geographic visualization standards. The GIS Data Manager will provide a full range of support in the production of GEOINT services implementing ESRI Story Maps in a classified environment, implementing visual standards through web map services designed for the creation of the government customer products, working with ESRI Portal technology to develop and maintain map services that implement geographic visualization standards, and facilitating their use in the production of the government customer GEOINT products.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Active TS/SCI
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. Completion of a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in a related field may count toward the experience requirements. Candidates must have extensive experience using ArcGIS
- Ability to Design, develop; and deliver operations research applications (databases, websites, tools, and products) that are geospatially enabled to support a multitude of intelligence issues
- Ability to Customize ArcGIS templates, Manage ArcGIS Portals, and Customize ESRI StoryMap Templates
- Work with the government customer in a production environment assisting in the production and dissemination of finished GEOINT information
- Ability to utilize Tableau to support data analytics
- Experience with Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- Ability to support software development and manage, build, and update office webpages