Location: Alice Springs Northern Territory
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
The In-Country Housing Liaison/Business Administrator supports all aspects of international assignment for multiple programs within the Intel Operations and Maintenance Sub-Mission Area at Alice Springs, Australia and reports to the Raytheon Site Lead.Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manage contract relationship with local Property Management companies and individual property owners to include all pre-coordination of securing housing for Raytheon employees.
- Evaluate housing options to ensure it meets Raytheon security standards. Coordinate with Security on identifying unsafe housing zones.
- Coordinate property tours with rental agencies and employees. Work with rental agencies to negotiate leases on behalf of employees.
- Provide information to employees on how to set utilities (water, electricity, cable) and what to expect in terms of cost.
- As needed provide guidance on furniture rental companies and stores, nearby schools, obtaining driver’s licenses, purchasing vehicles, temporary housing options, banking, childcare, health services, customer site requirements and other essential information (in coordination with Community Liaison Officer).
- Work with International Assignment services as needed to obtain entry/exit visas and work permits that may be required.
- Arrange business and relocation travel, household goods shipments, pay periodic vendor invoices, and pay utilities and office expenses.
- Request in-country vendor quotes, prepare monthly summary reports, and work with cognizant Supply Chain Management organization to facilitate procurements.
- Ensure that relocations in and out of country run smoothly.
- Make arrangements with local medical facilities and act as the POC for medical/dental emergencies.
- Set up employee e-mail, company mail pouches, DHL, personal mail, land lines, mobile phones, and other communication methods.
- Administer employee benefits and claims including timekeeping, OT, audits, PTO accounting, and audits.
- Establish and maintain an Emergency Recall Roster. Administer expense reports.
- Support operations reviews and financial reviews as required by program office.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications/Required Skills:
- Required Education - Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, human resources or related field of study or possess equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years’ experience in related experience.
- Understanding of local housing environment and leasing laws
- Demonstrated experience leading complex teams in a matrix environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience developing competitive and sole source purchase orders.
- Knowledge of program financials and metrics, including Earned Value and/ or Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in an environment where confidentiality is paramount
Experience with/understanding of Australian Labor Laws.
Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with domestic and international customers
Six Sigma Qualified and proven record of continuous improvement applications.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Must have the ability to obtain and satisfy requirements for a TS/SCI SSBI security clearance. U.S. Citizenship required.
Individual and eligible dependents must successfully pass medical and psychological examinations prior to being selected for the position, and must have the ability to satisfy requirements for applicable visas to work and/or reside in Australia
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
General Engineering, Program Management, General Management, Technical, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Warfighter Support Services, Business Administration, All Business Administration, General Engineering, General Management, Program Management, Program Planning/Scheduling, Technical
JBRaytheon In Country Business Administrator JP2 ICJBMeta