Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
This position supports the Missile Defense Tracking System (MTS) program: a competitive Missile Defense Agency (MDA) space program for a robust satellite system that includes space payload, communications network and ground segment constellation.
Responsible for managing all aspects of product area execution, financial management, and customer interface and support business growth in product area. Coordinates the efforts of other functions to support the mission area business strategy for this product segment through evaluation of customer needs and environmental trends.
- Provides top-level leadership in development and execution of the Product and Mission Area: 5 year financial plans, AOP, Assigned investment resources, IPDS Gates.
- Leads product area and program managers executing programs including program management oversight for functions. Provides leadership to program managers to ensure that contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong, and other costs are minimized.
- Employs appropriate Program Management Best Practices and tools. Represents Program at Program Management Reviews and Program Performance Reviews.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides performance feedback to direct and indirect reports.
- Represents the company to the customer, provides program status to customers, gathers "voice of the customer" information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies and with other RTN businesses as required
- Promotes and brands Space Systems in national symposiums, conferences, trade shows or other venues.
- Minimum 12 years of related working experience
- Program Management, Program Capture, including Earned Value Management, and technical domain knowledge, strong communications and customer relationship skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead large cross functional teams and drive innovation and efficiency across the program.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI with SSBI.
- Must obtain conditional Program Management Certification
- US citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain access to US only data systems
- PM and Earned Value certification
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in STEM related discipline
Desired Education: Master’s degree in STEM related discipline or Master’s in Business Administration
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Program Management, All Program Management
JBRaytheon Senior Manager- Program Management - MTS JP2 ICJBMeta